Thursday, June 18, 2015

Exhausted but owning it!


Day 8
I am exhausted!  I worked out twice as usual but added Wii Fit dancing- had my 10,000 steps by 4pm!  Went to Whole Foods today. I have never been there.  I loved the food AND learned about red light, yellow light, and green light foods.  Which are exactly what they sound like- have rarely, have sometimes, have often. 
Had a great lecture today on exercise and depression. People who exercise along with therapy and medicine do the best in outcomes studies. Exercise is really good for you!!  It's nice to learn the "why's" behind the "what's".  

Feeling more connected with people. Had a rousing game of scattergories  last night and laughed a lot!  Got invited to a few things with other folks here- which felt good---and mooned one of the other folks as well. I have trouble behaving!!!

I'm exhausted and going to bed, but I will not deny my story anymore and I guarantee you, my ending will be brave!!! Have courage ya'll and keep at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment