Monday, January 26, 2015

Packages in the mail

 I was going to exercise this morning but the kids were out of school, and we slept late and went and saw Paddington. ( I would not recommend.) Then errands and time got away from me as is easy in the wonderland called IKEA! Anyway I got home at 930 and there was an envelope from a friend. I opened it and there was a Jillian Michaels video and a sweet and encouraging note!  In the note it stated that "when I can't get to the gym I do this 20 minute workout".  And, because that was the exact situation I was in, I decided it was a sign. So yep I got on my exercise clothes ( and so did my kids) and we worked out!!! My muscles hurt and are still vibrating a little, but I did it!!!!  Thank you Karen!  You made me push tonight harder than I would have. You also reminded me of how important small gestures can be. I'm gonna look for opportunities to pay it forward this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment