Thursday, January 22, 2015

Days 6 and 7-Stinky Gold's Gym

Tonight was my appointment at the gym. I DID NOT want to go. The kids went into school two hours late which means I went to work 2 hours late which meant I didn't get home til 730 which meant after bedtime it was 1000 BUT damn it, I was going.  Oh did I mention it was 12 degrees outside.  So my daughter and I froze our buns off in the car...got there at tenish and got the tour and the spiel.  Impressions: 1.  This gym stinks.  I mean can't someone clean occasionally....  2.  Do you really need 4000 cardio machines?  Overwhelmed much?  3. And really did you need to explain how you have 2 of every 50lb and up free weight......do I look like I need that? 4.  It was a maze and I felt like a large oversized and overaged mouse.  Really it was two levels and huge!  I don't know how to use most of the equipment and a year contract was scary.  He said, "we are a real gym. You come here because you want to feel like you are here to work. We aren't like the spa gyms." Uhhhh, my daughter and I decided we want the spa gym.....LA Fitness, here I come.

Been eating good. Bought some single serve almond packs to make it through the afternoon. I'm not hungry today at all! I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment