Thursday, January 22, 2015

Day 18 and I'm Not Hungry

I had pizza and chipotle today. Not great if you are on a diet. But I'm not! I'm changing my eating patterns. Soo- I had two small slices of jalapeƱo and banana pepper pizza and a serving of fresh pineapples. Then I got a chipotle salad with its new roasted tofu.  And......drum roll please......I only ate half because I was........FULL!  I've been trying so hard to listen to my body and eat when I'm hungry and stop when im not. I've always been a plate cleaner. I never remember being told to clean my plate, not sure where I got that from. I know I grew up as one of six kids and waste wasn't looked upon favorably. "Take all you want but eat all you take," was a common saying in my home. I guess that's another way to say clean your plate....hadn't really thought about it that way.  Anyway-relearning bad habits!!!!  Went to LA Fitness today. Smelled nice and very clean. I liked it. But, why don't they have activities and classes for kids. So I'm gonna go get in shape while my kid sits and watches movies and plays video games in the kids lib. that just doesn't seem right....no other gyms close. All guns should have programs for kids so they don't have to go through this journey later!  

No comments:

Post a Comment