Friday, February 6, 2015

"Is that your leg?"


My 6 year old was sitting next to me and bumped into my leg.  She said, "Oh my gosh, is that your leg? It's so small. I can't believe that's your leg."  So I haven't lost that much weight that my legs look like toothpicks, but she is currently my favorite child.

swam for thirty minutes today. Not nonstop, although I hope to get there.  Water has become my drink of choice. Going to the bathroom has become my activity of choice. I swear I have a bladder the size of a pea.  Still making good food choices and I really haven't been too tempted. A few days this week I did poor planning with not enough protein and those days were tough- not starving, but just didn't feel good. I'm trying to listen to my body signals of hungry and full. It's been so long since I've listened I think my body forgot how to speak!!! Here's to good listening skills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment