Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Life change can be hard!!

So, it's been awhile. This "life change thing" can get hard--especially when life hits.  It's not the days when the schedule is going as planned, you have the right ingredients, and all the appointments work out together and you're on time. It's the other 99% that makes it tough- the days your car breaks down, you have to get to an MD appt right after school, the school bus is late, you only have white bread and pretzels and an orange in the pantry....I can't be the only one!!!!! So- learning to keep up the exercise is hard. I got a bike and have been riding with the kids at least once a week---walking more--but regular gym time has been sorely lacking. I'm not so upset about that, as I am moving in the right direction, but it is only a symptom of a bigger problem. The "not taking care of me" problem.   When my eyebrows start to look shaggy, my gray hairs are showing, my hair is too long and my legs go unshaved.  When I start to let myself take a back seat to all the things that HAVE to get done.  I took a step today--abs and core at 430 on M and W---my time---I'm gonna do it. I am gonna keep changing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment