Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Grouchy and out of time

So it's been awhile. This past week has been so full.  I swear I didn't have time for anything. I was working in the day, then picked up kids, homework and activities, dinner, bedtime, and pass out tired.  I didn't exercise because I did not have time during the week. Weekend was a different story......I had time but chose to do other things. Tried to get back on the wagon tonight- got to the gym ready to swim and forgot there was a class going on that was only half done and I didn't even bring tennis shoes to do anything else!  Ahhhhhhh I am having a week!!

I have to keep moving forward even when I am falling back a bit. I have lost 17 pounds. I'm making better choices at least 80% of the time. I am moving more but I am having trouble working the exercise into my life....any suggestions out there?  Just so you know the facts....I have 3 kids..6,8 and 22 and all are at home. I get the kids ready in am and get them to school, then go straight to work, then pick up after school. Then homework, snack, after school activities on mon, tues, wed, Friday and sometimes Thursday. Dinner by 730 when hubby gets home. Bedtime at 830. I'm tired writing it! Don't suggest early mornings. Me and mornings prior to 7am don't get along!!!!! Other mo snake this work....how???? What am I missing????

Help. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment